Meet the wonderful Lexy!
Las Vegas & California (Just closed on Vegas house this week!)
1) How did you first get started in poker?
As a kid I would play with my brother. During college I started playing online.
2) Tell us about an unusual or unique experience you’ve had while playing poker.
Making a WSOP final table and playing on the WSOP Main Event featured table.
3) How can you describe your poker play? Any poker experience you are most proud of?
I would describe my play as exploitative and aggressive. I guess finishing as #1 on GPI’s POY for women (even though it’s been cancelled this year) is my most proud moment. Either that, or when Jonathan Little asked me to be a coach for his site PokerCoaching.com
4) What were some of the unexpected hurdles in poker?
Having to move to Canada after Black Friday to continue playing online.
5) Have you ever played against a Poker Pro, and how was that experience?
Yes, all the time.
6) Looking back at where you were when you started your poker journey, what are your poker goals going forward?
To represent women in poker and encourage more women to play, to grow my coaching platform PokerClarity.com, and to continue finishing at the top of the GPI list.